Stainless steel is best known as the material used to make surgical instruments, building and bridge supports, hot water heaters, microwave oven liners and other objects where strength and safety are a must. Yet, this industrial material can also complement a delicate jewelry design.
As well as being strong and resilient, stainless steel has an attractive muted grey color that is finished in shiny or matte. According to WGSN (Worth Global Style Network), this modest silver/grey metal is gaining popularity through “industrial beauty” and “post-nature” designs. In jewelry, stainless steel is appearing in trending paracord survival bracelets, jewelry with rivets and buckles and as a popular color in urban-themed fashions.
- By AnazoZ Jewelry Shop Adopt Resist Allergy Material,Ensure Safety And Environmental Protection
- Over 1000+ Offers High Quality Luxury Jewelry, Choose a Favorite Gift.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarentee.100% Secure Shopping.
- By AnazoZ Jewelry Brand Free Package As a Gift.
- Any Questions by E-mail, You Will Get a Reply in 24 Hours.