This is a complete set of plans for my favorite Classic Texas Holdem Poker Table.
The Poker Table Upon Completion includes:
1) Attractive and decorative Design.
2) Level, Sturdy, and Strong Design.
3) Height that is at the most comfortable Design.
4) Popular Race Track Design that fits up to 10 Players.
5) Step by Step and easy directions with diagrams for every step.
6) Blueprint like patterns; Larger Diagrams for those important Steps.
7) Complete Materials List and Pattern that uses only 2 sheets of plywood!
8) Designed by an Experienced Expert Wood Worker with over 20 years of experience!
9) Continued Technical Support from Me “WoodPatternExpert”; 20 Years of Experience!
My instructions with large size blueprints are designed as a construction project for the beginning woodworker. Extensive attention is given to speed and ease of construction, with a minimum of tools. A great Poker Table can be built with just a jig saw, and drill. Directions are aimed at the beginning woodworker, but should not bore even an experienced carpenter.
WARNING: Your Buddies Will Love This Poker Table Design. Just about everyone who sees it will want you to build one or more, for them. (That’s the reason I decided to write these plans.) Unlike most plans out there, you will be able to understand these! I have looked at others and I guarantee they are not as good as my plans!
The plan features:
• 14 pages containing very detailed, step by step instructions.
• Each step includes diagrams and or photographs to assist in the construction process.
• 6 Large Blue Print patterns that makes construction so easy a “caveman could do it”!
• Built entirely from ¾” Thick Plywood or any thickness you prefer.
• Tips, Tricks and Notes that allow you to trace and cut without error the first time.
• Can be built with just a jig saw, and drill.
• This project plan is designed for the beginning woodworker, but should not bore even the most experienced carpenter.