Compete for High Scores!
The pressure is on and the payoff is big. Welcome to the high-stakes game of Poker Drop, an exciting new take on one of the world’s most popular card games. The dazzling combination of a puzzle game and high-stakes poker will take you where no other card game has taken you before. Vertical, horizontal, or diagonal card combinations score points. With exciting gameplay and three different game styles (Free Play, Survival, and Challenge), Poker Drop will be one of the most addictive games you’ll ever play. So much for solitaire!
- Poker Drop requires quick reflexes, snap decision making, and the ability to strategically position traditional poker hands.
- The ever-increasing speed at which the cards fall from the top to the bottom of the screen makes arranging your hands more and more difficult as the game progresses.
- Like traditional Poker, the better the hand, the higher its value is.
- Poker Drop provides three modes of play to choose from, Freeplay, Survival, and Challenge. In each mode the objectives change, while the excitement and challenge remains the same.
- Bonus points are awarded when multiple hands are created at the same time.
- It is possible to save the game you are currently playing at any time during the gameplay, but not while the end of round, or beginning of round menus are visible.
- Poker Drop has three different High Score tables, one for each mode of play. Once a game has finished and a high score has been beaten, a screen will pop up which will allow you to enter your name for bragging rights later on.
Comments are disabled for this post.