BASIC HISTORY OF KEYCHAINS: Keyring was invented in the 19th century by Alexander Parkes. The most common form of the keyring is a single piece of metal in a ‘double loop’. Either end of the loop can be pried open to allow a key to be inserted and slid along the spiral until it becomes wholly engaged onto the ring. Novelty carabiners are also commonly used as keyrings for ease of access and exchange. Often the keyring is adorned with a key fob for self-identification.
- Aprox. DIMENSION OF RING: 2″ Inches
- Aprox. CHAIN / HANGING LENGTH: 0.5″ Inches
- Aprox. DIMENSION / DIAMETER of CHARM: 4″ Inches
- ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIAL: This product is only made of the best Grade A materials available to the manufacturer. This product is also made of non-toxic materials and is safe for the environment!
- WARRANTY: This product comes with a Lifetime Warranty that is guaranteed by the manufacturer!